Postingan Populer

Honda Xr 400 Engine - The assembly of the rebuild Honda XR 400 Engine | www ... : Xr 400's were heavily modified and raced.

What Kind Of Bikes Are Used On Sons Of Anarchy - Like his Sons of Anarchy character, he's into motorcycles ... : However, they got a few things wrong with their depiction of the outlaw biker world.

Rokon For Sale / No Reserve: 1967 Rokon Trail-Breaker for sale on BaT ... / 100 motorcycles listed for sale, 2 listed in the past 7 days.including 20 recent sales prices for comparison.

2005 Mini Cooper S Supercharged Specs

Honda Crf L 250 / Honda CRF 250 L and CRF 250 Rally for 2021 › Motorcycles ... / 2019 honda crf250l specifications, pictures, reviews and rating.

Weight Watchers Bluetooth Speaker

Weight Watchers Bluetooth Speaker

Using wins

Has anyone used their wellness wins yet? I want to know what to expect when I get enough to get something. Also any recommendations, I'm thinking about getting the snacks first but I'm not sure if I'll like anything. Thank you in advance!

Log in or sign up to leave a comment

level 1

I got the cookbook and I really like it. I mean I haven't cooked anything out of it yet, but it's a very nice cookbook. :)

level 2

I got the starter kit and it came with a nice cookbook....that I also haven't used. Can't have to many cookbooks.

level 1

I used them for the pumpkin spice oatmeal the some coconut snacks. Super easy. Nothing on the wins thing looks good to me other than the food lol. I just redeemed in the app, they gave me a code, and then I shopped on the site and used the code. Ended up paying maybe a few bucks to cover any difference. Then got a package in less than a week!

level 2

I do like coconut! That is really good shipping time.

level 1

I got the Bluetooth speaker 🔈 because I really wanted one for work. It's nicely built and isn't going to fall apart, but the sound quality is marginally better than putting my iPhone in a solo cup to make it louder. And the buttons don't work like you'd expect,➕➖ are forward and backward one track, not volume. If you need an okay speaker that costs $0, it's acceptable. But not recommended.

level 2

That's really weird those aren't volume buttons. Thank for the warning!

level 2

Try holding down the +/- buttons longer for volume control (this is how my shower speaker works).

level 1

Awww, based on the comments here, the Canadian Wellness Wins are only a fraction of the US options. :(

level 1

UK here, we don't have half the selection that you all seem to have!

I've just ordered a yoga mat with mine, thought it would be handy as I didn't have one.

level 1

I just cashed in 4000 for the custom shoe inserts...they are in the mail. You have to take a lot of pics of your feet, so hoping for a good fit. They retail for $99 online.

level 2

I was looking at these - please report back how you like them!

level 2

I just received mine today when I was home at lunch. So far they are great!!!

level 1

I spent mine on the hat and no word of a lie it fell apart the second i put it on. The back latch ripped off. I think in the future I will just donate them.

level 2

Noo!! I have been saving mine for one of the hats. Well, I guess this is good to know. Thank you :)

level 1

I got the travel shoe bag because my old one was falling apart, and I really love it. Great quality and it being "free" definitely makes me love it more :)

level 2

I also got the shoe bag and really like it!! Seems durable.

level 1

Before I officially quit WW and started using a third party program to follow an older WW plan I cashed mine out to redeem a Rent The Runway subscription. 1000% worth it, especially if you have a special event to go to.

*extra word

level 2

Love my rent the runway subscription - I rely on it for workwear chic days or traveling for work events and it is worth it. Wish the WW points could get a free month for me but it's only for new subs.

level 2

I'm saving up for this! I've got a bunch of events coming up in October and I calculated that I should have enough wins by then!!

level 2

What is Rent The Runway? I've looked at it alittle but it's a bit intimidating.

Weight Watchers Bluetooth Speaker

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/weightwatchers/comments/ctae3h/using_wins/